El más querido /respond this mail

El más querido /respond this mail

Dearest one

My name is MRS LILIANE DASSAUL I am dying. i am suffering from Kidney cancer and I may not live long according to medical experts, due to the surgery that was conducted. I had no child . I worked with the Brunei Shell Petroleum Co Sdn Bhd (BSP) for twenty years before my illness which lead to my retirement.Though what disturbs me most is my present predicament due to the damaged of my spinal cords in the accident.

My husband his died now. I'm contacting you so that you will know my desire to DONATION the sum of (US$ 2.350,000.00 million dollars) that I inherited from my late husband to charity Home and and build orphanages schools churches, widows, propagating the word of God in his country.

Currently the fund is still in the bank But Recently, my doctor told me that this Kidney cance problem is sickness serious and I will not last for the next 2 months Because of my health condition I want trust and honest a person that will use this fund the way i advice in this mail.

I will give you more details when i have your honest assurance you will work with me to have the funds used for charity work. Note the Bank knows about my illness and if am no more this funds will be moved to the country treasury because i dont have child again.

Therefore at this point of time i seek your assistance to use my funds for the work of God. and I want you to take 30% of the total US$ 2.350,000.00 million dollars) for your efforts and use the remaining will be invest in your country in charity Home.

Thanks and hope to read from you. My question is, what do you think about my proposal? Are you willing to assist me and i assure you every details about this is legal and no risk attached

Reply me for more information's, and below.please contact me in my personal email:dassaulliliane2018@gmail.com

Remain blessed
Your sister in christ
MRS LILIANE DASSAUL
dassaulliliane2018@gmail.com




El más querido

Me llamo SRA LILIANE DASSAUL. Me estoy muriendo. Estoy sufriendo de cáncer de riñón y no puedo vivir mucho según los expertos médicos, debido a la cirugía que se realizó. Yo no tenia hijo Trabajé con Brunei Shell Petroleum Co Sdn Bhd (BSP) durante veinte años antes de mi enfermedad, lo que me llevó a la jubilación. Aunque lo que más me molesta es mi situación actual debido al daño de mis espinas dorsales en el accidente.

Mi marido el suyo murió ahora. Te estoy contactando para que conozcas mi deseo de DONAR la suma de (US $ 2,350,000.00 millones de dólares) que heredé de mi difunto esposo a la Caridad del Hogar y construyo orfanatos, iglesias, viudas, propagando la palabra de Dios. en su pais

Actualmente, el fondo todavía está en el banco. Pero recientemente, mi médico me dijo que este problema de Riñón es una enfermedad grave y que no duraré los próximos 2 meses. Debido a mi condición de salud, quiero una persona honesta y confiable que utilice este fondo. La forma en que lo aconsejo en este mail.

Le daré más detalles cuando tenga su sincera seguridad de que trabajará conmigo para que los fondos se utilicen para obras de caridad. Tenga en cuenta que el Banco sabe acerca de mi enfermedad y, si no lo hago, estos fondos se transferirán a la tesorería del país porque no tengo hijos nuevamente.

Por lo tanto, en este momento, busco su ayuda para usar mis fondos para la obra de Dios. y quiero que tome el 30% del total de US $ 2,350,000.00 millones de dólares por sus esfuerzos y el uso restante se invertirá en su país en una organización benéfica.

Gracias y espero leer de ti. Mi pregunta es, ¿qué opinas de mi propuesta? ¿Está dispuesto a ayudarme y le aseguro que todos los detalles sobre esto son legales y no conllevan riesgos?

Contéstame para obtener más información y a continuación. Ponte en contacto conmigo en mi correo electrónico personal: dassaulliliane2018@gmail.com

Siendo bendecido
Tu hermana en cristo
SRA LILIANE DASSAUL

No comments: